KAWASAKI ZX10R 2010-2019 GP1 DE-CAT EXHAUST SYSTEMS
GP1 Tips are GP1R angular tip or GP1 round tip.
GP1RR is 70mm bore tip in silver/titanium can or Black/black ceramic can. No db killer available.
- Full titanium construction
- Advanced flow dynamics
- Massive weight saving
- No remap required for the de-cat but adding a fuelling module will give significant gains
- De-cats the bike
- Simply bolt on and ride!
- performance gains of around 3-7 bhp will be achieved with the de-cat system depending on the tune
- The GP1 uses internal baffling to allow you to control db levels from 102 to 110 plus-LOUD!
- Carbon option for GP1 is a sleeve over titanium, as such it will last for life!
- Removable db killer also supplied (not included with GP1RR tip option)
- Full instructions supplied
- Fits with passenger footpegs if desired
- In race use situations we advise regular insert re packing or removal of the insert completely.
- Please note adding any ceramic coating option to pipework adds 1 additional week to the production lead time.